- Kills all existing fleas on your pet within 12 hours
- Each application provides a full month of protection
- Also aids in the control of sarcoptic mange infections
- Great for pets that swim since it's waterproof
- Kills ticks and chewing lice
How it works:
Frontline Plus contains fipronil, a broad-spectrum insecticide and slow-acting poison that disrupts the central nervous system of fleas and ticks and S-Methoprene, an insect growth regulator that kills flea eggs and larvae. The active ingredients are stored in the sebaceous glands and are wicked out of the hair follicles and continuously re-applied to the coat for long-lasting, waterproof protection.
Your pet may experience some temporary irritation at the site of application. If signs persist or become more severe within a few days of application, consult your veterinarian immediately.